Did you know…
- …for some children in Kewaunee County, the only meal(s) they receive is the one they get at school?
- …42 million people face hunger in the U.S. today?
- …nearly 700,000 people in Wisconsin do not know where their next meal is coming from?
- ….in northeastern Wisconsin, 1 in 7 people are facing hunger?
- …1 in 5 children face hunger?
- …Kewaunee County has a poverty level of 8.9% and children in poverty is 13.3%?
- …out of 3,871 students in the county, 968 are on free/reduced lunch?
- …it doesn’t take a big commitment to make a big impact?
Bank of Luxemburg and the BOL Cares committee would like to give local businesses the opportunity to help support Feeding America and families within Kewaunee County. May 12, 2018, is Feeding Kewaunee County Day. On that day, BOL Cares would like to bring a semi truckload of food to families in need in Kewaunee County.
In order to do this, a minimum of $5,000 needs to be raised by October 31, 2017. Bank of Luxemburg employees have raised $1,690 and the bank has donated $1,000 to help with this cause. Together we can make a difference in the lives of our neighbors struggling with hunger.
Several donation levels have been established to help you decide how much to give. Fill out the Donation Information sheet available here, check off your donation level and mail your check made payable to Bank of Luxemburg by October 31, 2017.
Gold Plate donors are asked to please email a jpeg copy of your black and white logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call (920) 845-1943.