With the holiday season upon us, oftentimes this coincides with the season of giving. We know that Algoma is a very giving community and for that we thank you.
If you are looking for local organizations that would welcome your support, we have several Chamber members who are accepting donations that will stay right here in the area.
Toys For Tots
North Shore Medical Clinic, 815 Jefferson Street, Algoma
Algoma Medical Center & Long Term Care Unit, 1510 Fremont St. Algoma
FishTale Ale House, 520 4th St. Algoma
Seiler Tire,1404 Jefferson St. Algoma
Walters Do-it Best Hardware, 521 4th St. Algoma
– Check for the full list of Kewaunee County Toys for Tots Drop Off Locations.
Other Giving Opportunities By and For Our Chamber Members
– Kewaunee County Food Pantry, 1528 Sunset Ave, Algoma – Accepting donations of food and money.
– Denny’s SuperValu Giving Tree – Take an ornament off the tree and return the gifts to the store.
-Craig’s Piggly Wiggly – Purchase a dinner kit fir just $7.99.
– Schinkten State Farm Insurance – Items for care packages for Violence Intervention Project can be dropped off at the Schinkten State Farm Insurance office located at 413 Steele Street in Algoma or give the office a call – (920) 487-3553.
–Violence Intervention Project – Please contact VIP at (920)487-2111 if you wish to make a cash donation or to find out what other immediate needs there may be.
– The Book Corner – Stop by on Fridays or Saturdays with new or gently used books, CDs or movies.
–East Shore Industries has a wish list of items if you are interested in donating items to help sustain the many programs offered.
– Friends of Crescent Beach – stewards of our beloved Crescent Beach
-Salvation Army Red Kettles at Craig’s Piggly Wiggly and Denny’s SuperValu.
If you are a Chamber member with a giving opportunity, we would be happy to list it here. Just contact us with the information.